We invite you to carefully read this Privacy Statement to know why we collect your personal data and how these data are processed by Smart MedTech.
This policy is subject to changes so it is advisable to consult it every time you decide to visit us.
Who we are
Our website address is: https://smtp.health.
This online privacy statement of Smart MedTech, is public and accessible to all users and clients of Smart MedTech, and applies to all websites of Smart MedTech being smtp.health the site or main domain.
It also applies to those documents or messages issued by Smart MedTech that link to this policy or privacy statement or, where appropriate, indicate that it is accessed so that you know the use made by Smart MedTech of your personal data.
Below, we inform you in a general way about the uses of your personal information. Later said uses and treatments are detailed.
personal information we collect
Information on the use of personal data, in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 concerning the protection of natural persons, with regard to the treatment of personal data and the free circulation of these data (RGPD) and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPDGDD).
Smart MedTech respects your right to privacy and applies all current regulations in order to protect the personal data of your customers and users.
Your personal data is treated with the utmost confidentiality, having adopted Smart MedTech, as the Person Responsible for Processing, the technical and organizational measures necessary to guarantee the confidentiality and security of personal data, avoiding their alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access.
So that you can receive information and, where appropriate, be able to reserve or use the products and services that Smart MedTech offers through the site / s of SmartMedTech, it is necessary to inform us of certain personal data necessary to be able to customize our services and adjust them to your interests and needs.
We remind you that it is the user’s duty to let us know any changes that may occur in their data, to Smart MedTech., and that they have registered our sites, to proceed with their maintenance in the corresponding files.
We collect your personal information for several reasons:
– Address service requests
You may revoke this consent at any time, as well as exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing, oblivion, portability of data and opposition by the means indicated in the chapter “EXERCISE OF RIGHTS” of this document.
Smart MedTech collects personal data through several channels: on the website smtp.health; in the call center of Smart MedTech; in the same physical centers of Smart MedTech, when requesting a budget or a service; in the profile that the company has on Linkedin.
In any case and whenever applicable, we will give you the option to refuse to use your data for the purpose of sending or advertising communications.
treatment and uses
You may revoke at any time the authorization you have granted in order to allow your data to be used in a specific way. Such revocation of authorization may not have retroactive effect.
Study of job applications
The data that you provide us, to participate in our personnel selection processes, in case you are selected for the next phase, we will inform you of such decision. The data provided by you will be kept for a maximum period of 1 year, which will be eliminated.
About this data processing You may, in case you consider it necessary, exercise the following rights:
- Access to know what data we keep and treat.
- Of rectification in the case that considers that the data are not correct or because they have changed (for example, their contact data).
- Deletion or deletion in case you withdraw your consent for this treatment.
treatment of cookies
This website uses its own cookies to improve your browsing experience, depending on the configuration of your browser. In some pages and options of the sites Smart MedTech the browser’s own cookies are used. Cookies are automatic procedures for collecting information related to the preferences determined by a User during his visit to a certain web page. This information is recorded in small files that are stored in the user’s computer equipment, never in those of Smart MedTech Each time the user returns to access the website in question, these files are automatically activated so that the website is configured with the preferences indicated in previous visits. Cookies can not read cookie files created by other providers.
What type of cookies do we use?
ACCORDING TO THE PERIOD OF TIME THE COOKIES REMAIN ACTIVE, THEY CAN BE:
- Session cookies: designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that only interests to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (for example, a list of products purchased).
- Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookies for which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a defined period. They have a deletion date. They are used for example in the purchase or registration process to avoid having to enter our data constantly.
ACCORDING TO WHO IS THE ENTITY MANAGED BY THE TEAM OR DOMAIN FROM WHERE THE COOKIES ARE SENT AND TREAT THE DATA THAT ARE OBTAINED, WE CAN DISTINGUISH:
- Own cookies: Are those that are sent to the user’s device and are managed exclusively by us for the best functioning of the site.
- Third party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s device from a computer or domain that is not managed by us but by another entity, which will process the data obtained.
WHEN BROWSING OUR PAGE, THE FOLLOWING COOKIES CAN BE INSTALLED ON YOUR DEVICE:
- Registration Cookies: When the user enters our website and log in, an own and temporary cookie is installed so that they can navigate through their user area without having to enter their data continuously. This cookie will disappear when you log out.
- Analysis cookies: They serve to study the behavior of users anonymously while browsing our website. This way we can know the most viewed contents, the number of visitors, etc. An information that we will use to improve the browsing experience and optimize our services. They can be their own, but also from third parties. Among these last ones are Google Analytics cookies.
The cookies on this website can be updated, so we recommend that you review our cookies policy periodically.
How to manage cookies according to the browser you use
Microsoft Internet Explorer o Edge
EXCERCISE OF RIGHTS
You can direct written communications for the exercise of your rights to:
SMART MEDTECH SL
sending your requests to the following address:
Passeig Bonanova, 10
Barcelona 08022 – Spain
You can also direct your communications through the following channels:
- In person, in our offices
- By email to the address email@example.com
In any case you can obtain general information about privacy and Protection of Personal Data at the following link: http://www.agpd.es